Saturday, May 2, 2009

Filling in the Blanks

YAYYYYYYYYYY New Post for the Brett and Adrianne.... So the past few months have been crazy busy with nothing all that exciting! I got a new Job and did some beautiful hair extensions. Brett's still going to school and doing the valet thing, we think he'll start UNT soon (Good Bye TCC!) um...My sister came to visit and we hung out a bit. I went with her and the kids to the King Tut exhibit in Dallas. It was pretty cool. You couldn't take pictures inside so we took some before and after. It was neat to see artifacts that are so old but look like they could have been made yesterday. They were so thorough and intricate in their designs, its amazing to think they did all that by hand. Jessica's kids are so funny when we saw a sarcophagus of tut's aunt they were like "Where is the blood?" "Is she still in there?" They were troopers!

Then Jess, Brett and I and the kids whent to the Zoo. Matt and Ashley met us there with their kids. Tyton and Aurora were so cute with "Unca Brett" they only wanted to hold HIS hand cause he was like soooo cool or something. It was sweet :)
These days we are just hanging in there! I have a Bacterial Infection (haha they tested me for Swine Flu first) didn't have it though duh. They think i got sick from Papasito's. I tried to tough it out and not to got the doctor but that did not work out as planned.... I will go to the doctor when i get sick from now on... so for those on facebook you know i've been on a healthy diet of dry cereal and watered down Gatoraid. Yum Yum! Oh! I almost forgot i gave a talk in church last week! I was so nervous but i think it went well. You know how everyone always says you did a good job but you really wonder if they just feel like they have to say that.
Well i think thats it for us! Hope we aren't too boring!

1 comment:

MelissaMichelle said...

Yay! You updated! Cute kids...I think its time you two give Jessica's some cousins! haha