Sunday, May 24, 2009

Puppies


So for the last month i have been looking dogs up on the Internet. I really really want a dog. We looked at LabraDoodles, GoldenDoodles, Great Danes, Rots, Lhasa's...the list goes on. Seriously i want a dog. Well, a few days ago Brett was sayin how it would be cool to get a Lab/Collie mix cause they wouldn't be as big as a lab but still really cute, smart..blah blah. Last night i got on face book to play the silly farm game and low and behold a friend of mine has Lab/Collie mix puppies. They had to be the cutest things I've ever seen! I had to have one so i showed them to Brett and he told me we couldn't have one in the apartment. Well, im not going to have a yard for who knows how many years, and having a dog in the house(apartment)is really not that big of a deal to me anyway. So after church today my Sister Anna and I secretly went and picked up my puppy. She was so sweet and adorable. I brought her back to my In Laws house and Surprise!!!! Brett fell in love with her, he even named her Samantha (not what i had in mind but whatever). He was like oh shes cute ya puppies are great.... take her back. I begged and begged to keep my baby. Nope. He made me give her back. So today i became a proud puppy owner for a whole HOUR!! Im telling you know the day i get a yard i`m also getting a puppy and theres nothing he can do about it! She kinds looks like a rabbit with her ears tucked under in the pick but she was soooooooo cute!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

We had a Golden Retriever in an apartment - it's really not a big deal. But when he was about 7 months we moved in to a house and it really is better for them, so I see both sides. It definitely was a pain in the neck to have to take him out every time he had to go to the bathroom, and he always ended up getting away from me. *sigh* Good times. Anyway, that dog is adorable!!

Taytay said...

I'm tellin' ya. Call up the Giroux's. They've got 8 Golden Retrievers and you would Love playing with them :P