Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


YAYAYAYAY! WE have been married for One YEAR!! We ate our cake top from the wedding with dinner tonight and it was pretty yummy. It just tasted like cold chocolate cake!I hope that the people who say the first year is the hardest are right because that would make our whole life wonderful! We really had a lot of fun being married this year. I think we have become really spoiled to each other. Sometimes it's kinda funny how we don't like to be apart or do things by ourselves. I guess we're just used to having each other around for everything :)
I've learned how to cook a few good meals, only burning one! whew! We have moved twice. The first time to Benbrook, TX. The second time back to Ft. Worth and a brand new apartment!! We Learned not to go shopping. (I now have serious problems going to the mall, anxiety, nausea..)We just got the Internet which is why i can blog now! I have learned to understand football because we watch every game that ever comes on. I hope the cowboys do better next year!
Lets see...No babies (sorry everyone), no pets, no serious drama. We are gearing up for school, hopefully Brett will graduate with his associate degree during the summer and I'm taking some Internet classes and still working at the Salon. I can already tell this year will be much busier than the last, but i hope it's just as GREAT!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

happy anniversary, you guys! so glad that you've enjoyed your first year!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh yes. Marriage gets so much better after the first year!! Your blog is so cute, and you and Brett are so, so cute together!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, I seriously can't believe how quick this year has passed! Congratulations on being so dang cute together. :)

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your first wedding anniversary! I agree with Hillary, marriage gets so much better every year! Trust me! It' so nice to see you are both doing well. Did you know your parents are in our ward?

MelissaMichelle said...

I love you guys! Congrats on 1 year!

A Tale of Three said...

Happy anniversary!

idahorhodes said...

your blog is looking great love the new posts!

Anonymous said...

GIRL! I think its time to update your blog! Get going!!