Friday, September 2, 2011

Yum!

Had to share! I made these last night and had some family over to try them out. I changed a few things (just because I had them in the cupboard already) and then added a bit of my own. Change one: I used Chunky Tomato Basil soup (Amy's brand) in place of diced Italian tomatoes. Second: I put a square of cheese in the middle cause that's how Grandma used to do it. Three: I added garlic powder to.. well everything. Haha. I noticed the meatloaf was juicier than usual because of the Soup so I do recommend cooking it a few minutes longer. Also, the soup keeps the meat looking pink so don't worry, it is cooked, but will still look pink. Yum!



HairChair to Highchair: Meatloaf Cupcakes : ): Um, yeah right ...that didn't last long!! Back to reality....God blessed me with the most picky eater on the face of the earth and it is m...

No comments: