Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brave Little Truck Engines

Ok, i do have pictures of this but they are in picture phone limbo. So, remember the movie The Brave Little Toaster? Ya know how at the end of it all the little talking household appliances are trying to save one another in the junk yard from the HUGE magnet? Well those huge magnets really exsist!! We took a truck engine to the metal scrap yard and had to drive all the way to the back of the place to have them pick it up. This place was like a whole different world! Anyway we drove to the back and found this guy with a blue magnet machine. He and Brett moved the engine to the end of the truck bed and then we sat and watched the huge magnet machine. It was so strong it picked up the the whole truck bed for a bout 5 seconds before taking the engine! Then the mexican magnet man lifted the engine attached to the magnet really high and then tossed it into another pile of metal junk. It was so cool! There were piles of stuff everywhere being taken from one pile to the next with the big magnet. I told Brett on our way out it was just like being in the Brave Little Toaster movie. It was so cool!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Youre blog is super cute! Im so happy for you and Brett, but you two are still little kids to me... crazy! but I hope married life is going well. Tell Brett I said hi!

idahorhodes said...

HEY ADRIANNE,

SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE GOING WELL. I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOUR BLOG. HAVE YOU LOOKED AT MINE? DID YOU HEAR MY CRAZY NEWS ABOUT ME BEING PREGNANT? ANYWAY YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. I ORDERED PICTURES FROM YOUR WEDDING. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO. I WILL EMAIL YOU SOMETIME. LOVE MELISSA

Danielle said...

So I guess you don't ever update this thing, huh? I found your blog through Elizabeth's - glad to see as of a few months ago y'all are doing good. :) Anyway - take care!

Danielle